Friday, May 17, 2013

Independent component 2

Literal
A) I, Evan Muth, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
B) I worked an additional 30 hours of mentorship with Phillip Miller at the ROP program at our school.
C) (Class attendance records)
D) I completed, as well as typical TA work, hours of work on Foley sound required for multiple student films. 
(Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At4aFtErPjFrdHBMaTZSbkJIYUZpNVB6NFMyQ2U3Z2c&usp=sharing) Interpretive
I worked well above thirty hours. With more than 100 hours of mentorship in total, thirty hours only scrapes the surface of the work I have done with Mr. Miller, and the ammount that I have learned from him. As evidence, one simply needs to look at the attendance records from the class.

Applied

My EQ has been helped most importantly by my independent component in that I am now able to better understand what technology is needed to be beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment