Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog 23 Junior interview.

1) I interviewed Jamison Jackson, from North house.

2) What Ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
Well, I would like to do my senior project on the LAPD because my dad is a Lieutenant II of the Gang & Narcotics division there. I think it would be interesting to investigate the job life of an officer, not just the "home life" I know my dad for. This would consist of ride alongs during the workdays, as well as filling out some paperwork. All of which I'm more than willing to do.
3) What do you plan to do for your ten hours during summer?
My dad works a ten hour work day, so I'll just literally "follow his shadow."

4) What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?
Something cool i guess. I wasn't really hoping for or expecting anything. I'll just probably write down some notes that i can use for next year.

5) What is your topic, why did you choose it, and how did you complete your ten hours?
I decide I wanted to do something else a few months in, besides just film, so I chose something neat, making all the weird effects. I was told I had to do something and film. So I decided I would start general, and worked with the fire marshal's office down at Manhattan Beach, did all the safety checks at the sound stages there.

No comments:

Post a Comment