Friday, May 17, 2013

Mentorship

Literal:

My mentorship was with Phillip Miller, the Film and video creation regional occupation teacher at our school. Every Tuesday and Thursday, from 1:28 PM to 4:30 PM, I am helping students to create films, learning how to create films, advancing my experience in the film industry. I have worked on Foley sound for many student projects, and learning how to better do all behind the scenes work in the film industry. Projects I have worked on have included pre and post production for six seperate music videos, five public service announcements, and 14 different short films, working as a Foley artist for many of them, and a sound tech on the rest. In addition, I have worked closely with Mr. Miller, in order to foster my understanding of the film industry as a whole, especially what technology is being introduced.

Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At4aFtErPjFrdFQ2RllMMVZpYVB5RmlOV3pKN3VpQ3c#gid=0

Interpretive:

I have learned how to best create sound effects in a manner that will accelerate the post production procedure, using my three answers. While I have personally gotten little use out of my best answer, to recognize the unknown, the others have helped greatly, and I have been able to see ways in which recognition of the unknown could be useful.

Applied:

My EQ has been helped most importantly by my mentorship in that I am now able to better understand what technology is needed to be beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment